I OFFER SOLUTIONS
Over the past 20 years, I have established more than 150 family structures aimed at preserving family assets, and in more than 20 of them I act as a trustee, asset protector, executor of the will or member of the Supervisory Board. Each client was unique and required an understanding of their needs, flexibility in approach, as well as discretion and empathy.
The experience we have gained and the original solutions of estate protection we have developed allow my team and I to support and plan the most complicated succession plans.
I focus on the practical aspects of the effectiveness of the succession tolls used. I advise on legal and tax matters, costs and the practical use and subsequent management of the family structure.
- Will the fact that my children are educated be enough for them to cope without practical experience in such a dynamically changing reality
- Is there a way to support them with advice and mentoring in running this big business I have left for them
- Should I hand over the reins and not worry about things going wrong
- What role to take in the succession process
- We grew up in our parents’ shadows and their strong personalities, can we meet their expectations as their successors
- How to cope with the back seat drivers who comment on our every move
- How to prove to investors, the team, the supervisory board of the company that we too have an opinion of our own, and what’s more – a valid vision for the development of the family business? How to gain authority when we do not yet have experience, and where to search for it
- How not to fall into conflict with parents and siblings when in business together. How to deal with differing opinions and ways of working
- How to secure a minor’s estate
- Who to entrust with the knowledge about the estate, and to who to hand over the management to
- Who should safeguard the financial security of my children and their grandparents when I am gone
- Should I make a will
- What happens to the shares in my companies when minors inherit from me
- How to protect my children from conflicts with siblings from another mother
I have two adult children, and one of them is also my business partner who helps enormously in the growth of our already international company. My wife thinks our son has outgrown his father.
In addition, this year a large international company is planning to invest in our factory in Asia. I realised that this was the last moment when I could properly plan the family estate. In a very short time, Doctor Anna Maria Panasiuk with her team, prepared a plan taking into account the interests of my son, who is involved in the company, as well as my daughter, who is currently building her career outside our family business.
Although we are present on many international markets, we have managed to reconcile not only legal but also tax issues. Additionally, because I am also a resident of the USA, Dr. Anna Maria Panasiuk’s New York team supported our reorganisation process on an ongoing basis by dealing with tax matters on the American side. I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the estate would not become a bone of contention between my two children.
I have built a large trading company with a European and Asian reach. Our branches are located in dozens of countries around the world. We employ over 1,000 people. I’m over 60 years old. Because I have to take special care of my children, I turned to Dr. Anna Maria Panasiuk, with whom I have worked for many years, for help in carrying out this task.
Because my heir was to be a foundation, the process was anything but easy. Unlike in Western Europe or in the USA, Polish legal and tax regulations did not provide for a situation in which this would be possible.
Despite this, the courageous and determined Dr. Anna Maria Panasiuk and her team decided to proceed with the only possible option, which was then fought before the tax authorities and finally before the Provincial Administrative Court.
Unprecedented succession has become possible. I could breathe, because the company I built had a chance to find new leaders. The mission which has guided me my whole life, was made real through the foundation and has been given financial guarantees of success.
I will be happy to introduce to you the possibilities of good organisation and protection of your assets. I operate locally and internationally, adapting the best solutions: legal, tax, business and financial to the individual needs of clients.