Risk factors include adverse legal changes that could occur at any time, lockdowns and pandemics negatively affecting public sentiment and galloping inflation combined with the government’s politics of giving away and populism. In a situation of imminent danger, making the right decisions without appropriate expert support, that understands legal, economic, sociological, technological and political changes, is difficult or impossible and carries too high a risk.
The solution is to take advantage of the knowledge of trusted advisors who know how to handle private assets and build investment structures. Together with my team of experts, I help Polish and foreign families find safe and beneficial strategies to manage their assets. Thanks to our specialist training, 20 years of experience, diverse portfolio, knowledge of international legal and tax systems, interdisciplinary team of specialists, ability to combine hard and soft competences as well as a strong moral compass based on universal values – we can support our loyal clients in both the demanding and the subtle wealth management processes.
Wealth Advisory is an interdisciplinary field focused on strategic wealth management. To practise this discipline it is crucial to have hard legal, economic and financial competences, as well as soft ones – emotional intelligence, the capability to build relationships and communicate. Choosing the right wealth management solutions:
- minimises the risk of family conflicts, that could lead to the destruction of relations between heirs after the benefactor’s death,
- ensures a smooth transfer of assets to heirs, without unnecessary turbulence and problematic participation of family courts in the case of minor heirs,
- protects against erroneous investment decisions caused by ignorance or emotional actions that could lead to money loss,
- advises on how to use the current potential of the assets through a strategic approach to asset management,
- protects against the risk of money loss caused by aggressive competitors or politically motivated decisions
Asset security is, outside of asset succession, the most important element accompanying the complicated process of managing assets and family investments.More
The greater the wealth, the more there are challenges associated with its orderly and thought through transfer to successors, who must as result be provided with special protection.More
May you live in interesting times – some say it’s a Chinese proverb, others say it’s a Jewish curse, indisputably we are currently living in those times.More