Tax residence determines the place where the taxpayer is obliged to pay taxes on the income obtained. In order to establish tax residence in Poland, it is enough to meet one of the conditions, i.e., the people who stay here for more than 183 days in a calendar year or have a centre of personal or economic interests in the Republic of Poland may settle their tax in our country. If, on the other hand, there are strong reasons to have a centre of interests in a country other than Poland, such a person will be a tax resident of another country – even if he/she owns several real properties in Poland.
WHAT IS TAX RESIDENCE?
Anna Maria Panasiuk
I write about how to navigate these turbulent times for you in my publications. Currently, these are articles or short reports. They always refer to current events affecting the situation of investors in Poland or in Europe. Sometimes these are real life examples based on my clients’ situations, and I would encourage you to draw conclusions for yourself out of those. Commenting on the situation around us, I rely to my many years of experience, because that’s how I can support the reader in making difficult decisions.
- Traps and Risks of the Polish Family Foundation - Things You Ought to Know
- Return from Dubai to Poland — what formalities need to be completed?
- SPAIN INTRODUCES A SOLIDARITY TAX, does that mean that taxes for the richest are increasing?
- MOVING TO THE UK - A TRICKY PUZZLE
- Would you find the Polish Family Foundation to be an alternative to foreign holding companies? How to establish it, step by step
- CERTIFICATE OF TAX RESIDENCE – A SIGNIFICANT DOCUMENT IN THE CASE OF CROSS-BORDER BUSINESS, CHANGE OF RESIDENCE AND MORE
- CERTYFIKAT REZYDENCJI – BIZNES TRANSGRANICZNY, ZMIANA REZYDENCJI I NIE TYLKO
- IGNORANCE OF THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE LAW DOES NOT EXEMPT FROM LIABILITY
- PRAWO DEWIZOWE – NIEWIEDZA NIE ZWALNIA Z ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCI
- WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS?
- CO DALEJ NA RYNKACH KRYPTOWALUT?
- CAN BUYING PROPERTY IN SWITZERLAND PROTECT YOUR MONEY AGAINST INFLATION?
- CZY ZAKUP NIERUCHOMOŚCI W SZWAJCARII MOŻE ZABEZPIECZYĆ PIENIĄDZE PRZED INFLACJĄ?
- HOW TO MAKE A DECISION WHERE TO LIVE AND GAIN FREEDOM? WE WILL DISCUSS IN A BRIEF SUMMARY THE SITUATION IN THE WORLD
- JAK ZMIENIĆ REZYDENCJĘ PODATKOWĄ? GDZIE ZAMIESZKAĆ I UZYSKAĆ WOLNOŚĆ?
- SIMPLE CONSERVATIVE INVESTMENTS. HISTORICAL ANALYSIS OF THE LAST 20 YEARS
- PROSTE INWESTYCJE KONSERWATYWNE. ANALIZA HISTORYCZNA OSTATNICH 20 LAT
- CZY WARTO ZAMIESZKAĆ W HISZPANII? PRAWO BECKHAMA, CZYLI JAK NIE PŁACIĆ PODATKÓW W HISZPANII
- IS IT WORTH LIVING IN SPAIN? BECKHAM ‘S LAW, HOW TO AVOID PAYING TAXES IN SPAIN
- DIVERSIFICATION VS SAFETY OF FAMILY ASSETS OR IT’S EASIER TO FLOG A KOSSAK THAN WIRE MONEY FROM SWITZERLAND
- INVESTING IN HARD TIMES: HOW TO SET UP YOUR BUSINESS IN NEW YORK
- THE WORLD IS CHANGING, AND YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A UNICORN?
- 6 MAJOR CHANGES IN THE BEHAVIOUR OF PRIVATE INVESTORS AND THEIR PORTFOLIOS IN 2020
- PLANNING A CHANGE OF RESIDENCE? TRENDS IN 2020
- CRISIS, ECONOMIC BOOM OR TECHNOLOGICAL RACE, OR MAYBE ALL IN ONE?!
would you like to KEEP up-to-date? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up today to receive invaluable articles about the protection of assets, asset management, succession, investments. This is where I share my knowledge and experience.